Destiny ArizonaExperience a slice of Arizona including a Sundown BBQ Cookout
May 2- 7, 2005 (6 Days/ 5 Nights )
Leave the snow and cold behind and be whisked away on a direct flight from Toronto to Phoenix by America West Airlines. Then check-in to your luxurious suite at "your oasis in the desert", the incredible Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort for 6 days and 5 nights of swimming, desert hikes, working out, or just relaxing by one of the many pools. The resort offers optional championship golfing and pampering spa treatments so you can do as much or as little as you want. You might even want to take in an Arizona Diamondbacks game while you're in town. The excursion finishes with an afternoon and evening at Rawhide Western Town where you'll be treated to an authentic Sundown Cookout including mouthwatering BBQ T-Bone Steak or Chicken (don't forget the cowboy beans) along with Western and Native entertainment. And just when you thought it couldn't get any better, the trip is being hosted by none other than Mark Paine from the Kool FM Morning Crew - Bonus!
- Return Airfare from Toronto to Phoenix, Arizona via America West Airlines.
- Private Transfers between Airport to Resort.
- 5 Nights Deluxe Accommodation at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs"All-Suites" Resort in Phoenix.
- Continental Breakfast each morning.
- Sundown Cookout BBQ Dinner at Rawhide Western Town in Scottsdale.
- CAD $1,198.00/ person
- Based on tourble occupancy
- Taxes Included
- Prices quoted in Canadian funds
- Full payment due by March 11, 2005
- Price subject to change at any time due to limited flight availability