2017 IIHF World Junior Hockey ChampionshipMontreal, Canada
Sunday, January 1st- Friday, January 6th, 2017
Join us for our 13th adventure (since 1999) to the 2017 World Junior Hockey Championship in Montreal, Quebec. Our package includes medal round tickets starting on Jan 2, 2017. If you are looking for something different why not meet us at Union Station in Toronto on Jan 1st to begin your experience with a relaxing train ride to Montreal in our privately chartered business-class railcar. On board you'll be treated to a hot meal with complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and also receive your souvenir 2017 World Junior jacket so you can arrive in Montreal in style.
Land Only: (no flight) Included
- 5 nights Deluxe hotel accommodations including complimentary Wi-Fi at the Bonaventure Hotel Montreal.
- Lower Bowl Game Tickets with our group for 2 Quarter Final games,
2 Semi-Final games, Bronze and Gold Medal games at the Bell Centre.
- Custom souvenir Bauer jacket with event logo.
- Optional group activities (TBA).
- Services of an onsite Destiny Group Coordinator.
Land Only Pricing
- Double = $1,985 CAD per person (deduct $40 if paying by bank draft)
- Triple = $1,880 CAD per person (deduct $40 if paying by bank draft)
- Quad = $1,830 CAD per person (deduct $40 if paying by bank draft)
- Single = $2,470 CAD per person (deduct $50 if paying by bank draft)
- $1,000 non-refundable deposit required to book.
- Balance due September 15, 2016
- Pricing includes all taxes.
- Child pricing available upon request.
Transportation options from Toronto to/from Montreal
World Junior Train Option
- Jan 1st Toronto to Montreal (Business Class one-way) = add $210 per person (includes all taxes)
- Jan 6th Montreal to Toronto (Economy Class One-way) = add $145 per person (includes all taxes)