2011 IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship Buffalo, New York, USA
December 26, 2010 to January 6, 2011 (12 days & 11 Nights)
After Canada hosting the World Juniors for two years back-to-back, we thought you might be ready by next year to get out of the house and join us for another Destiny World Junior Road Trip, this time in Buffalo, New York!
Now is the perfect time to book a hockey trip. Prices are down and the loonie flying high so your dollar will go farther in the USA than ever before.
We’ll trade in our Swedish Meatballs and Czech Beer & Sausages from our past two trips for Buffalo Wings, Genesee Beer and Happy Hour. Remember Happy Hour? Ah yes, that magical time of day between 4 & 7 p.m. when booze prices drop for no apparent reason other than – ITS HAPPY HOUR. Long since banned in Ontario, Happy Hour is still alive and well in New York State (as long as you are at least 21 though).
This will be our 9th tour to the World Junior Hockey Championship since our first in 1999 so you know we'll show you a good time.
Click here to download schedule
THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA
- Complimentary Outdoor Ice Skating Downtown - weather permitting.
- Complimentary Tours of City Hall (observation deck at the top), don't miss this fascinating building!
- Many bars and restaurants within walking distance.
- Day Spa in Lewiston, outlet shopping, casinos, skiing in Ellicottville.
- Buffalo Zoo & Buffalo Museum of Science.
- Allentown, Elmwood Village.
- Anchor Bar - where the Buffalo Wing originated! Fun Bar!!
- New Years Eve Fireworks Extravaganza! ....and so much more.
|Pool A||Pool B|
|Occupancy||Price per Person|
- Non-refundable deposits of $526.60 USD per person plus $100 CAD per person is due at time of booking.
- Non-refundable 2nd deposit of $326.50 US per person Due January 21, 2010.
- Non-refundable final payment is due September 21, 2010.
- 11 nights accommodation at the newly renovated Comfort Suites, Downtown Buffalo.
- This is an all-suite, smoke free hotel. Rooms are very spacious and beautifully decorated. Rooms have a queen bed, a separate living area with double pull out sofa, free wireless internet, microwave and fridge. Parking is complimentary.
- Deluxe continental breakfast included daily.
- 17 games in the lower bowl Silver Package at the HSBC arena (where Canada and USA will play all games) including all medal games.
- Complimentary trolley (4 blocks) to and from the HSBC arena.
- Destiny Tours Welcome Reception.
- Event Apparel Item.
- Services of Destiny Group Leaders, Tracy & Dan Smith
To book your date with Destiny contact Tracy directly at (519) 227-1272 or email email@example.com
Note: If you have already purchased game tickets and still wish to join our group, we can convert your game ticket reservation to our group space in the lower bowl seating. However, we can only convert game tickets for those who book our hotel package.