NHL Hockey in New York City Four NHL Games in 4 Nights in New York and New Jersey
March 14-18, 2009 (5 Days)
Join former NHL Linesman, Ron Asselstine March 14-18, 2010 (March Break) in New York City for some NHL hockey. You’ll stay in the heart of Manhattan and see the following four NHL games in 4 nights:
|vs||Leafs||Nassau Coliseum Long Island|
|vs||Bruins||Prudential Center New Jersey|
|vs||Canadiens||Madison Square Gardens New York City *|
|vs||Penguins||Prudential Center New Jersey|
* Update:This trip is confirmed to run but game tickets for the Rangers vs. Canadians game are in very high demand and may not be available for bookings after November 27, 2009. Please call for status.
|Land Only(No flight)||Double||Single|
- Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy and taxes included.
- Prices are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until deposit is received.
- Balcony staterooms available upon request.
- Pricing is per person, in Canadian Dollars and includes all applicable taxes.
- Non-refundable deposit of $350 per person due at time of booking.
- Final payment due January 7, 2010
- 4 Nights 3-Star Hotel Accommodations in midtown Manhattan.
- Breakfast daily.
- Upper or mid level group game tickets to see 4 games:
- March 14: Leafs vs. Islanders at Nassau Coliseum
- March 15: Bruins vs. Devils at Prudential Center
- March 16: Canadiens vs. Rangers at Madison Square Gardens
- March 17: Penguins vs. Devils at Prudential Center
- Private transfers from hotel to games at Nassau Coliseum (Long Island) and the Prudential Center (New Jersey).
- Optional activities can be arranged upon request.
- Escorted by former NHL Linesman, Ron Asselstine.
Optional Group-Flight: (Toronto to New York City)
For those who wish to take advantage of group-flight pricing from Toronto we can offer a price of CDN $375 per person which also includes shuttle transportation from LaGuardia Airport to Hotel and back. (Must have a minimum group of 10).