March Break DreamWorks® Cruise 7 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise
March 10 to 17, 2013 (8 Days / 7 Nights)
Leave the pencils, books and teacher's silly looks behind (no offence teachers) and join Tracy and Dan of Destiny Tours (along with Alex, the Penguins and other DreamWorks characters) for a March Break getaway cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas. Departing from Port Canaveral, Florida, this Caribbean cruise includes ports of call visits to Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Maarten.
The newly enhanced Freedom of the Seas® is a marvel of maritime engineering, packed with awesome innovations to stir your imagination. Share a high five with Shrek as part of The DreamWorks® Experience. Catch a first-run movie in the 3D theater or poolside under the stars on the outdoor movie screen. Infuse color into your cruise with the artworks of the BRITTO Gallery or with the frosted confections of the Cupcake Cupboard. And finish the evening with a selection of reds or whites at the renovated, now-more-intimate Vintages wine bar.
Day 1: Sunday March 10th - Port Canaveral, Florida
Day 2: Monday March 11th - CocoCay, Bahamas
Day 3: Tuesday March 12th - Cruising
Day 4: Wednesday March 13th - Charlotte Amalie, St.Thomas
Day 5: Thursday March 14th - Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Day 6: Friday March 15th - Cruising
Day 7: Saturday March 16 th - Cruising
Day 8: Sunday March 17th - Arrive: Port Canaveral, Florida
|Inside||K||$975 P.P.||$475 P.P.|
|Balcony||EI||$1,364 P.P.||$686 P.P.|
- Pricing is per person in Canadian dollars.
- Add additional taxes, fee and port expenses of $93.50 per person to above pricing.
- 3rd and 4th passengers in a cabin are limited and based on availability. Please contact us for details and pricing.
- Shipboard meals
- Most non alcoholic beverages
- $50 USD shipboard credit per stateroom
- Bottle of wine
- Entertainment and activities
- All taxes and port charges.
What's Not Included
- Gratuities to ship staff (estimate $10 US per person, per night).
- Alcoholic beverages, soda pop and all beverages consumed outside of the many restaurants.
- Out of country medical and cancellation/delay protection.
- Shore Excursions.
- Spa treatments and spa visits.
- Initial deposit of CAD $265 per person (refundable up to December 17, 2012).
- Balance due December 18, 2012.
- A Canadian Passport - valid for at least 3 months from your date of return.