Western Caribbean Cruise Labadee - Private Island and Mexico
January 30 - February 6, 2011 (8 Days/ 7 Nights)
Where would you rather be in January?
Join Destiny's Tracy Smith, her husband Dan along with your favorite Dreamworks Characters (Shrek, Donkey, Kung fu Panda, the Madagascar characters) for a winter cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's new Allure of the Seas. With 28 ultra-modern loft suites and 2,700 spacious staterooms, this 16-deck marvel proves that the impossible is possible. Departing from Fort Lauderdale, ports of call include Labadee - Private Island; Costa Maya, Mexico and Cozumel, Mexico.
Day 1: Sunday Jan 30th - Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Day 2: Monday Jan 31st - Cruising
Day 3: Tuesday Feb 1st - Labadee - Private Island
Day 4: Wednesday Feb 2nd - Cruising
Day 5: Thursday Feb 3th - Costa Maya, Mexico
Day 6: Friday Feb 4th - Cozumel, Mexico
Day 7: Saturday Feb 5th - Cruising
Day 8: Sunday Feb 6st - Fort Lauderdale, Florida
|Inside Steteroom||Central Park||Balcony Stateroom|
|$1,355 CAD||$1,450 CAD||$1,650 CAD|
- Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy and taxes included.
- Prices are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until deposit is received.
- Shipboard meals.
- Most non-alcoholic beverages.
- Most onboard entertainment.
- 1st night accommodation in Ft Lauderdale Jan 29/11 @ the Hampton Inn.
- Transfers to/from ship.
- All taxes.
What's Not Included
- Air transportation to Fort Lauderdale from Detroit approx. $311-400 CAD.
- Gratuities to ship staff ($70 USD per person).
- Alcoholic beverages, soda pop and all beverages consumed outside of the many restaurants.
- Out of country medical and cancellation/delay protection.
- Shore Excursions.
- Spa treatments and spa visits.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Initial deposit of CAD $265 per person by September 25 (refundable up to December 17, 2012).
- Balance due December 18, 2012.
- A Canadian Passport - valid for at least 3 months from your date of return.