Western & Eastern Mediterranean CruiseEurope (7 Countries)
June 6- 20, 2010 (15 Days / 14 Nights)
Join Norah Lemon of Destiny Tours and her husband Mark on a special early summer back-to-back cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Navigator Of The Seas. Departing from Rome, Italy, this Mediterranean cruise includes ports of call visits to Genoa, Italy; Provence (Marseilles), France; Barcelona, Spain; Palma De Mallorca, Spain; Cagliari (Sardinia), Italy; Messina (Sicily), Italy; Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey; Piraeus (Athens) and Greece; Iraklion (Heraklion), Crete.
Day 1: Sunday June 6th - Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Day 2: Monday June 7th - Genoa, Italy
Day 3: Tuesday June 8th - Provence (Marseille), France
Day 4: Wednesday June 9th - Barcelona, Spain
Day 5: Thursday June 10th - Palma De Mallorca, Spain
Day 6: Friday June 11th - Cagliari (Sardinia), Italy
Day 7: Friday June 12th - Cruising
Day 8: Saturday June 13th - Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy Eastern Itinerary
Day 9: Sunday June 14th - Messina (Sicily), Italy
Day 10: Monday June 15th - Cruising
Day 11: Tuesday June 16th - Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
Day 12: Wednesday June 17th - Piraeus (Athens), Greece
Day 13: Thursday June 18th - Iraklion (Heraklion), Crete
Day 14: Friday June 19th - Cruising
Day 15: Saturday June 20th - Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
|Inside Stateroom||Balcony Stateroom||Occupancy Stateroom|
|$2,399 CAD||$3,759 CAD||Double|
|$4,359 CAD||$7,089 CAD||Single|
- Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy, taxes included.
- Prices are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until deposit is received.
- Shipboard meals
- Most non alcoholic beverages
- Most onboard entertainment.
- All taxes and transfers.
What's Not Included
- Air transportation.
- Gratuities to ship staff.
- Alcoholic beverages, soda pop and all beverages consumed outside of the many restaurants.
- Out of country medical and cancellation/delay protection.
- Shore Excursions.
- Spa treatments and spa visits.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Initial deposit of CAD $530 per person refundable up to March 13, 2010
- Balance due March 21, 2010
- A Canadian Passport - valid for at least 3 months from your date of return.