Eastern Caribbean CruiseFlorida, St. Maarten, Puerto Rico plus a Private Island
November 14 to 21, 2010 (8 Days / 7 Nights)
Join Tracy Smith of Destiny Tours and her daughter Erica on this warm and sunny late fall Caribbean cruise getaway aboard Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas. From snorkeling and swimming to shopping and golf, the Caribbean is the ultimate outdoor playground. What better way to vacation than to be surrounded by white-sand beaches, turquoise waters and the most beautiful islands on earth? Departing from Miami, Florida, ports of call include Philipsburg, St. Maarten; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Labadee, Private Island beach day.
Day 1: Sunday Nov 14th - Miami, Florida
Day 2: Monday Nov 15th - Cruising
Day 3: Tuesday Nov 16th - Cruising
Day 4: Wednesday Nov 17th - Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Day 5: Thursday Nov 18th - San Juan, Puerto Rico
Day 6: Friday Nov 19th - Labadee, Private Island
Day 7: Saturday Nov 20th - Cruising
Day 8: Sunday Nov 21st - Miami, Florida
|Inside Stateroom||Promenade Stateroom||Balcony Stateroom|
|$635 CAD||$744 CAD||$1,283|
- Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy, taxes included.
- Prices are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until deposit is received.
- Shipboard meals
- Most non alcoholic beverages
- Most onboard entertainment.
- All taxes and transfers.
What's Not Included
- Air transportation (Detroit to Fort Lauderdale approx. $311-400 CAD).
- Transfers ($40 per person roundtrip Fort Lauderdale to Miami).
- Gratuities to ship staff ($70USD per person).
- Alcoholic beverages, soda pop and all beverages consumed outside of the many restaurants.
- Out of country medical and cancellation/delay protection.
- Shore Excursions.
- Spa treatments and spa visits.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Initial deposit of CAD $265 per person (refundable up to September 4, 2010).
- Balance due September 5, 2010.
- A Canadian Passport - valid for at least 3 months from your date of return.