Eastern Caribbean CruiseFlorida, St. Thomas, St. Maarten and Bahamas
February 27 to March 6, 2010 (8 Days / 7 Nights)
Join Tracy Smith of Destiny Tours and her husband Dan on the largest most innovative cruise ship in the world aboard Royal Caribbean's Oasis Of The Seas. With 28 ultra-modern loft suites and 2,700 spacious staterooms, this 16-deck marvel proves that the impossible, is possible. You have to see it to believe it! Departing from Fort Lauderdale, ports of call include Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Philipsburg, St. Maarten and Nassau, Bahamas.
Day 1: Saturday Feb 27th - Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Day 2: Sunday Feb 28th - Cruising
Day 3: Monday Mar 1st - Cruising
Day 4: Tuesday Mar 2nd - Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Day 5: Wednesday Mar 3rd - Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Day 6: Thursday Mar 4th - Cruising
Day 7: Friday Mar 5th - Nassau, Bahamas
Day 8: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
|Inside Stateroom||Central Parkview Stateroom||Occupancy|
|$1,497 CAD||$$3,759 CAD||Double|
|Triple & Quads please call for rates|
- Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy and taxes included.
- Prices are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until deposit is received.
- Balcony staterooms available upon request.
- Shipboard meals.
- Most non-alcoholic beverages.
- Most onboard entertainment.
- Bottle of wine per stateroom.
- All taxes and transfers.
What's Not Included
- Air transportation.
- Gratuities to ship staff.
- Alcoholic beverages, soda pop and all beverages consumed outside of the many restaurants.
- Out of country medical and cancellation/delay protection.
- Shore Excursions.
- Spa treatments and spa visits.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Initial deposit of CAD $265 per person (refundable up to September 4, 2010).
- Balance due September 5, 2010.
- A Canadian Passport - valid for at least 3 months from your date of return.